Attention all shoe addicts!
We are both thrilled to finally share the collaboration we’ve been working on with Keep Company! We have each designed our own pair of shoes from top to bottom and we are so excited by the results! Both shoes really reflect our own personal style, so we hope you love them as much as we do!!
TAP trains a group of 20 New York City teens how to organize on civil rights and civil liberties issues every year. The youth then work as peer educators, performing “Know Your Rights” trainings for teenagers across New York City.
The shoes will be produced in limited quantities and will hit stores in late May 2014, but pre-order is available now until Tuesday, February 18th. Get first dibs on both styles here and learn more about each design below!
Tegan’s Keep Plimsoll Homer:
- Quilted vegan leather body
- Custom striped terry insole
- Purple color block accent on the bottom of the vulcanized sole
Sara’s Keep Hi Top Guerra:
- Illustrated international cat print, featuring cats meowing in different languages designed by EE Storey
- Black accented heel stripe, sole and lining
- Signature Keep grass engraved cup sole